Monday, January 11, 2010

Attic Journals

Super excited about the new journals I ordered over the weekend! The promise that they might arrive any day is just too much to handle.

In keeping with our resolute theme for 2010 I thought that stopping a few pages short of the end of my last journal was justified. I'm ready for a new work. And so came across these FANtastic journals at Attic Journal and just had to order me a few.

After all, "Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded" (again a nod to Virginia W). And as you may have noticed with this sudden influx of posts, I've renewed my dedication to record keeping.

But let's be honest. . . there are many things that I just can't/won't share with you all, though I love you dearly. And for those secret special little things . . . Attic Journals!

I'd love to hear what you all are reading/writing/thinking as this new year dawns. Care to share?

No comments: