Monday, May 30, 2011

Up and coming . . .

I have 4 rather lengthy posts started. They've been started for weeks and yet they are still unfinished.

It is Memorial Day and there is a lovely breeze through the kitchen. I sit here typing, thinking that I am long overdue to post something and I mess around with those 4 other posts but still, they are just rambling half sentences and connections that float only in my mind.

I thought that maybe I would sit and write, check some things off the list, create a few spreadsheets, send a few emails, update the blog, reeeallly get some stuff done, ya know?

Sitting here in the breeze though. . . .I think maybe not so much.

I think maybe I'll go for a walk instead and take a few deep breaths and squeeze my babies and laugh just a little too loud at nothing in particular. And try to live fully for today. Its a rinse and repeat kind of deal. Each morning I start over. Each day calls for a new kind of peace. A new kind of presence. One intended, created, insisted upon for that very day. This morning. . . .this morning draws me away from the computer, away from the lists and into my children's arms and the freedom of the breeze.