Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Stay tuned

Stay tuned for an upcoming post about a whale and a snack. I don't have time to detail the adventure just now but I didn't want to forget what it was i thought to post. With any luck - there might even be pictures. For those of you who visit us here but haven't received any of my Yahoo photo albums. . . .please let me know if you want to be added to that list! I will gladly invite you and add you and whatever I have to do but email me or post a comment here with your email or some way for me to reach you. I haven't been posting many pictures here since I've been putting a 100 or so up over there every month or two.

Anyway. yeah. a whale and a snack.

1 comment:

bekah said...

Hey Jana!

Whenever you're up for blogging or adding pictures to your Yahoo! account, add me to your list. :) I'd love to see them. And whenever I get a chance I'll send you some pictures of life in Vienna. :)