Wednesday, October 19, 2005

This just in

Jordan lost his first tooth!!!!

As some of you might know, for the last few months he has been sporting an ever stylish (if however orthodontically incorrect) shark grin. He had two rows of teeth. 2 new teeth came completely in behind the two front bottom baby teeth. And I am happy to announce that the first of these ornery little baby teeth has left us at long last.

The flash on my camera wouldn't work so I couldn't provide a pictorial presentation but I did manage to get the video camera on just before he pulled it out. I gotta tell ya - we may have a star on our hands. He is too funny - my words can hardly do it justice so please demand that I show you the video next time we see you. It is definitely worth it.

well I guess I'll call it a night after having posted a record setting number of things today. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

No comments: