Friday, May 14, 2010

Hurry! Cast your votes!

Alright folks, time for a little voting magic.

What artistic genius sculpted this Play Doh masterpiece?



Was it:
a. Jordan
b. Sedona
c. Jana
d. Jeremy
e. the rabbit whose name is ever changing



I know the suspense might just be too much for some of you. Or maybe the suspense is just too much for me. Here I am, already gonna spill the beans. Just moments after conceiving of the multiple choice, rock the vote approach. Oh well.


There are many reasons why I love my husband. This is just one of the most recent reasons and it shot straight to the Top Ten List. Oh how I love that man.

So yes, the correct answer is d. Jeremy. Did you call it?

1 comment:

Althea said...

I actually did!!!!!
Whoophorb (which is what i have to type in to leave this comment, and also how I feel)